What colour is the uniform?
- Jade green sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo or plain
- Navy blue polo shirt
- Navy or white socks or tights
- Sensible black school shoes (no strappy sandals or trainers, socks must be worn with sandals)
- Trousers/shorts – navy blue
- Skirt or pinafore dress – navy blue
- Green check dress for summer
Will my child need a PE kit?
The school PE kit consists of a navy blue crew neck (logo optional) T-shirt and navy blue shorts and trainers. Children in Years 1 and 2 wear their PE kits to school on PE days. Children in Foundation Stage keep their PE kits in school and change in the classroom.
Where can I buy the uniform?
We also sell preloved school uniform items from the school office. School trousers, skirts and dresses are available for £1 and jumpers and cardigans for £2. Feel free to come and have a look at what we have on offer.
Does my child need to bring any other items of clothing?
Please ensure you child brings a named waterproof coat into school everyday and a sun hat in the warmer months.
You may also wish to provide your child with a pair of gloves, hat and scarf during the colder months.
Can my child wear jewellery in school?
The wearing of jewellery is not preferable in school for reasons of safety and the possibility of loss or damage. A child can have one pair of studs that need to be removed for PE or covered, if recently pierced. If you intend to have your child’s ears pierced, please arrange for this to happen at the beginning of the summer holidays so that they are fully healed before returning to school.
Labelling school uniform
Labelling school clothes is a necessity to ensure that items do not get lost or mixed up with others belongings. There are a number of methods from writing them in, stamps, sewing or stickers!
If you decide to order with Stikins, our school will receive a commission to go towards fundraising objectives that help to improve our school. These have been tried, tested and recommended by many of our parents.
- Stick on name labels for clothes. No sewing or ironing needed.
- One pack of sticky name labels for clothes, shoes, & lunchboxes.
- Millions of name labels in use, over 7,000 parent reviews.
- Postage & VAT included in all prices, sent same day since 2003.
You can access the Stikins website below, the school fundraising number is 12819. By putting this number in when you order, the school will receive a small commission. Every little helps!