What colour is the uniform?
- Jade green sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo
- Navy blue polo shirt
- Navy or white socks or tights
- Sensible school shoes (no strappy sandals or trainers, socks must be worn with sandals)
- Boys – trousers/shorts – navy blue
- Girls – skirt, pinafore or trousers – navy blue
- Girls – green check dress for summer
Will my child need a PE kit?
For reasons of hygiene and safety, all children need to have a change of clothing for P.E. and Games. The school PE kit consists of a logo’d T-shirt and navy blue shorts. Plimsolls or trainers are also required for walking to and from the school hall and for outside.
Your child’s PE kit should be kept in school in a named drawstring bag.
Where can I buy the uniform?
Please ensure you child brings a named waterproof coat into school everyday and a sun hat in the warmer months.
You may also wish to provide your child with a pair of gloves, hat and scarf during the colder months.
Can my child wear jewellery to school?
The wearing of jewellery is not permitted in school for reasons of safety and the possibility of loss or damage. If you intend to have your child’s ears pierced, please arrange for this to happen at the beginning of the summer holidays.
Stikins Name Labels for Uniform
- Stick on name labels for clothes. No sewing or ironing needed.
- One pack of sticky name labels for clothes, shoes, & lunchboxes.
- Millions of name labels in use, over 7,000 parent reviews.
- Postage & VAT included in all prices, sent same day since 2003.
If you decide to order with Stikins, our school will receive a commission to go towards fundraising objectives that help to improve our school.