Remote Learning Plan- September 2020 (In event of a further Lockdown)
Further to the DFE guidance issued on the 28th August 2020 we are currently putting together a remote learning plan that will ensure continuity of education for all pupils. This is a contingency plan if there is to be a further lockdown or we have to reduce provision due to a localised outbreak of COVID19.
- We will continue to use our online learning platforms- Class DoJo and Tapestry
- We will use learning packs which will be sent with pupils or delivered by key staff
- Tailored planning will be created to ensure key skills and learning journeys can be continued at home with teaching and support staff video input
- A parent/teacher support line
- Online video resources will be linked into our website as well as on class DoJo and Tapestry
We will be sending out a questionnaire to all parents and carers to ascertain what worked well and what support documents and resources we can enhance further.